Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

PlayStation Network/Spotify Accounts

PlayStation Network/Spotify Accounts

Hi, I have a problem when I try to link my Spotify Premium account to my PlayStation 4 via PSN. The conflict is that supposedly my Spotify account is conected to another PlayStation Network account (thing that I´ve never done). I´ve been trying to link my accounts but that error always happens and I´ve tried everything... Please help me!

2 Replies

You can actually log into your PSN account on their website and click "services" and unlink your Spotify account! If you can't find it, give Playstation's customer support a call, they will help you with the process. 

when you unlink the psn account that is connected (the one that isn't yours) you should go to your account page and click sign me out everywhere and then change your password. The unknown psn account liked with your account might be someone who has found your password or something so changing your password would be your best way to get them off so nothing else happens like this in the future
KyleRRRising Star 1
This week we're celebrating Star Values! #Respect #Inclusion #Support #Teamwork #Fun #Responsibility
If you like my posts, please give them a like or show some support.
We're celebrating Star Values!
If you like my posts, please give them a like or show some support.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts