Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

PlayStations Logged into my Account

PlayStations Logged into my Account

There are 20-something playstations and two xboxs logged into my account, but I don't even own a console. And I can't seem to log them out. I have changed my password twice in the last month already and I don't know how to get rid of them.

3 Replies

Hey, @rossharps 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Check your account page and revoke access to your account from PlayStation Network and Xbox.

After that, take a look at these articles to get help with your account security. Follow the tips again, if necessary:

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

PlayStation Network and Xbox are not listed on my approved applications. I have removed everything excluding 2017 and 2018 wrapped, and Spotify community but all the unknown devices are still listed.

Hey again, @rossharps 

In this case, I recommend that you be in touch with the Customer Support to get help with it, knowing that you don't have access to the PS and Xbox accounts that are connected to your account.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts