Announcements

Playback on multiple devices at the same time?

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Playback on multiple devices at the same time?

I have a feeling this is not possible.. but I figured I'd at least ask. What if I wanted to play the same queue on two devices simultaniously. Meaning I want the two devices to be playing the exact same playlist at the same time..so I don't have buy some hardware (wired or wireless)of some sort to play the same music in my house as whats playing in my barn..and vice versa.
Highlighted

Casual Listener
Exactly! A "Seedio"' Style Solution would solve this ...
Highlighted

It is easy to figure out that once people have access to the music they want to share it.

This is what has made the Social Media big... the human need to share with his loved ones the things he enjoys more.

Many services has the capability to share their stuff (images, videos, texts, music) but they are providing and individual experience.

If some service allows to enjoy the experience simultaneuosly to many users then it would make the step give the advantage.

This has nothing to do with the service payments. Every user would be paying their service, they just one to feel the music at the same time.

It is very attractive to think in something like any user can start a music cast and the others subscribe to it.

At the end, when someone is inviting others to share his casts he is somehow making marketing labor over them.

The Spotify business starts when people hears music... isn't ?

When users use more the service, more advertising is played. The fact that user pays a monthly rate should not accomodate them. Every iniciative that give more music time to the users should be welcomed.

I think this can not be more complicated than copyop. They allow the user to subscribe to the stock markets operations of other users. Subscribe to song titles should not be more complicated than that.

Best regards

Highlighted

I don't understand what's "naughty" about this.  Let's say I have a house where I want different music in different rooms.  Why shouldn't I be able to use a service that I pay $10/month for to do this?  Most services these days (Amazon Prime, Netflix, etc.) Either simply limit the number of devices and/or have a "household" account to allow multiple users use the service.  It is ridiculous to think that everyone in a household will each have their own Spotify subscription at $10/month!

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

There is a subscription like that. Netflix is one. You get 2 streams with one account. 

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

It's called greed. You want music in multiple rooms, give us more money. Pretty much it. I like Spotify but I can live with the commercials. Netflix gets it. You get 2 streams with one account. IF they ever do music, I will never use Spotify or any other music service again. 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

And this is totally sucks, in a family you dont buy a cd twice and if you do you are an idiot. I want my money back will use it for free.

Highlighted

I just want to play the same song on mulitple devices from different rooms in my house. ie. Chromecast on my tv, Amazon Echo in my den and in my bedroom from another chromecast. 

I don't care to share my login with different people, I just want to play my music broadcasted on more than one device on the same network. 

Highlighted
Solution!

I found this program called airfoil and it lets me stream the same spotify song to multiple devices... just thought id let you know

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Music Fan

airfoil is outstanding. the new version (pay to upgrade) is much more stable and robust.

SUGGESTED POSTS