Announcements

Playback on multiple devices at the same time?

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Playback on multiple devices at the same time?

Roadie
I have learned it is not possible without independent receivers. I ordered a couple of them they start with the letter ‘G’ but I forgot the name, its kind of like ghetto. I might even have to use use the aux input from one of the receivers on the bose wave radio. I am not sure if the ghetto system will be able to stream to that one as well as the others, I am suppose to be receiving the items today, so it should be interesting, because I too want to hear the music all over the house. My bose is in the kitchen, got the big system in the living room and another one in the master bedroom, i understand there are delay adjustments as well to align any out of sync issues, we will see.. I will try to remember to come back to this email for a report
Highlighted

Regular
I figured it out. Got Spotify premium and downloaded the playlist I wanted.
Then went offline in the Spotify app. Then started Spotify using the bose
app. It started playing the playlist. Then, through Spotify, I started the
same playlist and streamed it to my pioneer receiver. Both were perfectly
synced!
Highlighted

I live by myself no sharing with other people but if I want to play music on two devices it's none of your business I'm not paying for this crappy **bleep** just to pay to have my living room device, outside device, and basement device all play something thays ridiculous yall can suck it.
Highlighted

Roadie
LoL!
I agree, it is pretty stupid to have to pay for that. But since I’m not a hacker, nor a programmer, then I guess we have to bend over to get what we want. And if the internet hand over actually gets completed, dont worry, you will be doing plenty of bending over and sucking it just to get on the internet. Society is being changed by social engineering in order to make us renters of everything and owners of nothing so any of us can be shut down at the flip of a switch and reduced to nothing.. Thats part of the new world order plan.
Highlighted

Regular

So it sounds like you have two seperate spotify apps playing the same playlist in parrellel at the same time? Or wait, this doesnt make sense. If you are using two seperate apps, playing the same playlist at the same time, then surely there must be some manipulation of the pause button to align the audio signals?

Highlighted

Regular

What the heck? I am the same guy as the other guy with the bose by the way, I am on one of my other accounts from premium and I have the a shared playlist that I could still have streaming from onine, guess I will try to push play on both at the same time and see what happens. Other then that, I ordered more gramofons to make it real easy.. If you can share your secret operation, that would be great, because when I sign in, I can only access this computer because I am offline right? Thanks

Highlighted

Regular

Ok this sucks! I spend about 10 mins getting the two streams to line up and as soon as they finsih one song and go to the next song they are off sync so this DOES NOT WORK!

I think you responded too soon, there is no way to sync perfectly as you claim unless your audio is coming from a single source, and you said you audio is coming from two seperate sources.. So please reply with your latest response, I would like to know whats up unless you dont want to admit your idea doesnt work because I tried it. So lets us know please.. Its ok if it doesnt work, thanks for giving us some hope.. Now I will continue with my gramofon order. I did get two, but one was a dud, it wont update firmware to allow it to play in group mode, how stupid is that.

Highlighted

Regular
One app but here's the beauty: the Bose app streams Spotify directly from
within the Bose app. Then I stream Spotify from my iPhone. The only thing I
need to do is use Spotify premium, download the playlist, and go off line
(within Spotify). Essentially Spotify is running twice off my phone. Once
through Bose. And again through Spotify directly. Does that make sense. My
bose is a SoundTouch and it runs off my wifi.
Highlighted

Regular
Hey thanks so much for the clarification, I really appreciate it. I tried this method and it is a great idea, but it we have a sync problem.. I also have the bose touch and I did exactly what you said and I was surprised it worked at all that way, but I was able to get 2 audio signals playing in parallel, so sync was a disaster, because i have two play buttons.
This is almost the same as using two separate accounts. I still have 2 different play buttons and when we have 2 play buttons we might be able to work at it to make it sync for one song, but as soon as the song advances they are off sync again and will continue to get worse the longer they play in parallel. We need one play button. If yours magically syncs with 2 play buttons, I would be fascinated to hear you ingenious secret..
Thanks!
Highlighted

Regular

Airfoil works great! BUT! Not you u want syncronized sound it doesnt do anygood and there are no delay settings to compensate for the different types of devices that are connected having there own internal delays ALL of which are different one from another.. Yes I tried it and thats what happened. 

So I bought some Gramofons and I have gone through at least 6 so far because they all had the old firmware and you cant play in sync with the old firmware, and Gramofon support are quite disconnected themeselves. They have no idea how to update the firmware, I gave them fixed IP address and MAC ID of which 2 of them reported different MAC id's to my router than what was on the sticker and gramofon said they were not in there data base, so I gave them the number off the sticker but that didnt do any good because the actual MAC ID reported to the router was different, nevertheless, these jokers tried to tell me the update was succesful and the firmware never changed.. 

I have been dealing with this over a month now.. And now it looks like I will be returning all 6 and ordering 6 more looking for correct firmware as is currently advertised..

SUGGESTED POSTS