Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist change automatically

Solved!

Playlist change automatically

Its happening a lot of times during my day: I'm listening to my playlist on Spotify when it suddenly changes de device for: WIN-0RHQ29P1MNR and it start to play a playlist with just 1 song that i had no idea of the existance. It happens when im listening on my Mac and on my Andorid. I have already tryied to disconnect my Spotify account from all devices trhough the website, but didnt work. I Tryied to uninstall and install the app again, didnt work either. Anyone have any ideia why this is happening?

Screen Shot 2016-11-25 at 12.26.12.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@ggirotto and @orthio,

You should contact Spotify support to see what they can do. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. You can also use the online contact form on this website if you would prefer to communicate by email.

Happy listening 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Interestingly I'm having the same thing. If it's somebody else who's gotten hold of the password they don't seem to be malicious (yet) so I've just left it for now. If you're worried it might be worth logging out of all devices and changing the password to see if the same thing happens.

Does it switch to the same songs too? I get lots of songs from the band Phuc TT Nguyen.

Snap.PNG

Actually, it keep changing for different musics, never the same. It's REALLY ANNOYING. Im thinking about change to google music or deezer, since i didnt find any solution, as well as Spotify.

Marked as solution

@ggirotto and @orthio,

You should contact Spotify support to see what they can do. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. You can also use the online contact form on this website if you would prefer to communicate by email.

Happy listening 🙂

Ok, i Will make contact asap. Meanwhile i have discovered that if you change to Offline mode on Android this problem suddenly stops. Until they fix it i Will use it im offline mode.

Suggested posts