Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist disappeared

Playlist disappeared

I opened my Spotify app only to find out my playlists disappeared. Weirdest part is that they’ve been replaced by two completely different playlists that I never made. Also, my daily mix is still the same, consisting of artists on my old playlist. I tried logging in through my username and email, but nothing works. Sucks to see these playlist disappear, as I spent a lot of time creating them.

3 Replies

Hi @cueann, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community.

You can recover your playlist here.

When your playlists disappear again, just let me know and I'll see what I can suggest 🙂

Have a nice day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Surely the issue should be why the playlists are disappearing in the first place not focusing on "if it happens again let me know and I will help you get them back" type of approach. I have had this happen to me at least 3 if not 4 times.  It shouldn't be that after paying for the Premium offering (9.99eur per month) that I cannot find what I need when I need it. 

Also, my app keeps ttelling me "You are listening on iPhone von Shayan" when I (1) don't have an iphone I have a Samsung, and (2) I have no idea who Shayan is....

I am seriously disappointed with the service that I am receiving lately and I would like to know how I go about making an official complaint - to Spotify - not the Online Dispute Resolution which I would think would be considered an escalation point rather than a starting point for a complaint. 

Spotify.png

Hey @Breffini,

it sounds like someone gained access to your Spotify account.

When someone got access to your Spotify account, please visit the Spotify account site and click on sign out everywhere and change your password here.

SignOut_Everywhere_twitter.png

Also, you should follow the steps shown in this support article.

Have a nice day!

LK608

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts