Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist doesn't come up on profile when searched up

Solved!

Playlist doesn't come up on profile when searched up

Plan

Free

Country

UK

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I have one specific playlist that doesnt appear on my profile when someone searches up my profile name. All my other public playlists you can see on my profile, but with this specific one you don't see it. If I want someone to see it  I have to send them a link directly to it. I can access it fine but no one else can. I've made sure the playlist is public, and I've checked my profile from different devices, but it still doesn't come up. What can I do to make the playlist appear on my profile?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @bzrkr,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community! 

If you haven't already, we'd recommend trying toggling your playlist to Secret from another device, logging out and back in your account to shake things up and then, toggling it back to Public.

If that doesn't do the trick and your playlist still doesn't show up on your profile as public, we'd recommend making a new playlist with the same songs and letting us know how that goes.

We'll be keeping an eye out for your reply 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @bzrkr,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community! 

If you haven't already, we'd recommend trying toggling your playlist to Secret from another device, logging out and back in your account to shake things up and then, toggling it back to Public.

If that doesn't do the trick and your playlist still doesn't show up on your profile as public, we'd recommend making a new playlist with the same songs and letting us know how that goes.

We'll be keeping an eye out for your reply 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts