Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist music disappeared of my account

Playlist music disappeared of my account

Hi,

I have Spotify free on an Android smartphone.

Due to the application that wasn't updated, I had problems connecting / logging with Facebook.

"Error with facebook" message appeared in Spotify application after trying to logging.

I made researches on the web. Finf out that i had to go in Facebook application, in Parameters, applications, then "unlink" the spotify application to facebook application. Then try to login with facebook via spotify application.

I did it.

It worked (after "unlinking" in facebook application, i logged on my spotify application with facebook account which was "re-linked" to facebook application automatically)

Problem: I don't have any music on my spotify account (linked to the same facebook account than before all these problems)

It's like i had deleted my spotify account simply by "unliking" spotify to facebook in facebook parameters (without warning), then created a new spotify account by "re linking" spotify to that same facebook account !!!!

Is it normal

I haven't any of my music anymore.

Thanks for the help

Quentin

1 Reply

Hi @user-removed, welcome to the Spotify Community!

It might be possible that you have two different accounts. The information in here could help you out. Also, let us know if this happens on another devices.

We hope to hear from you soon 🙂

Suggested posts