Free

Country

US

Device

Chromebook

Operating System

(Intel or chrome or CTL)

My Question or Issue

(issue) the playlist I always listen to that has over 100+ songs and won't load past 100 I have seen more people have this problem but I logged out then logged in and it didn't work at all, to be honest, the song number in this playlist thing said 99 but it fixed that. I did refresh and it still didn't fix the infinite loading so please help. and yes I have been using Spotify since 2018 but this equal to Blue screen of death but on a website and its loading. anyway please help me fix this.

7 Replies

It may be because your chrome book is running out of ram, do you have another device you use Spotify on, does it work on that?

I can't check (settings blocked) but when I delete songs ones that were hidden by this will pop up No clue what is causing it.

It sounds like it could be ram then...

what model of chrome book do you have?

I don't know but what my operating system is Chrome OS but I sorta fixed the problem by making a new playlist with songs I still want to have easy access too. and it's the educational version but it's loaded the full playlist several times without a problem I did cut the songs to only 100 through hard letting a lot go. However, I removed the ones that I don't like anymore. I dropped it a few times by accident so I many of damaged the ram slightly.

Hey there @Listening1039

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

First, we'd recommend giving the following a try:

• Log out of your Spotify account and back in.
  • Your browser is on the latest version available.
  • Check if the issue persists in an incognito or private window of your browser. If it doesn't, we'd recommend clearing your browser's cache and cookies memory and give it another try.
  • The Web Player is supported by the following web browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera.

It'd be also helpful if you could let us know if the issue persists when accessing the desktop or mobile app with your account, if possible.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Mines doing the same thing and i've logged out, restarted my device, and cleared my cache and data and it is still  NOT working.. Please help me.

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

This is an issue we're aware of and which we're currently investigating.

Make sure to head over to this thread (the title mentions a seemingly different issue, however the two are related) and add your vote to show you're experiencing it.

We'll let you know as soon as we have any updates in the thread itself.

Thanks!

Suggested posts