Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist "Loading..." and how is it possible to disconnect a device from my account?

Playlist "Loading..." and how is it possible to disconnect a device from my account?

Hello,

So since I tried to sync my spotify account with an ipod (that is no long mine) I have been getting "Loading.." on a playlist on my account and also on the device. It never loads.

Also, how do I disconnect spotify from a device that I no longer have? Do I just change my password? Or is there another way somewhere in the options..

Thanks in advance,

Andy.

5 Replies

Hey Andy 🙂 

That playlist that won't load, did you make it on the desktop or on the mobile device? Also, what version of Spotify are you using on the desktop (Help/Spotify > About)? 

There is no way to manage the devices tied to your account, they will be removed automatically after you add more devices. If you would like to request a clean slate head over to this topic

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

The playlist was made on my desktop a few weeks ago now (was a download 2013 playlist), was listening it to for a few days in hope to prepare my lyrical skills while listening to bands. However, it never loaded again since I synced the device.

Version 0.9.0.133.gd18ed589

Apologies for the nuisance but when you get prompted to "restart to upgrade", clicking that and upgrading should bring that playlist back. Note: please don't reinstall Spotify entirely. I don't know exactly when you'll get that upgrade message but hopefully you won't have to wait too long.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

A week later, still the same issue, don't believe I've got the restart to upgrade yet either.

EDIT: would appear I now have version: 0.9.1.53.g876fa9df

Hmm, it could be a different issue then. Hopefully our support team will be able to figure it out - get in touch here and one of our support team will get back to you as soon as they can. Include the name of the playlist to help speed things along too.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Suggested posts