Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist save duration after test month

Solved!

Playlist save duration after test month

Hi,

Can anybody please tell me how long my Playlists a saved on the Spotify Service after the ending of a test month?

I'm going to buy premium account in the next two months, ...but i have to know that my playlists are still there then.

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Eisbergsalat666,

Once your Spotify Premium trial ends, and your account reverts to the free, ad-supported service, you'll lose access to Premium features until you resubscribe to Premium.

Don't worry, your playlists won't be deleted and all data on your account such as saved music and playlists will still be there. You can still listen to them while on the free, ad-supported service, but just in shuffle order (except on the Desktop app).

Let me know if you have any questions. Happy listening 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Eisbergsalat666,

Once your Spotify Premium trial ends, and your account reverts to the free, ad-supported service, you'll lose access to Premium features until you resubscribe to Premium.

Don't worry, your playlists won't be deleted and all data on your account such as saved music and playlists will still be there. You can still listen to them while on the free, ad-supported service, but just in shuffle order (except on the Desktop app).

Let me know if you have any questions. Happy listening 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts