Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist shuffle - combine songs

Solved!

Playlist shuffle - combine songs

Dear community,

sometimes on an album, there are songs that only make sense when played directly after another because they tell a combined story. An example would be (forgive me, I am 55 :-)) Revolution, Light A Fire and Liberty on the album The Getaway from Chris de Burgh (he has some more examples). Is there a way to ensure that when I put these songs in a playlist and shuffle through it, they are forced to be played in the correct order directly after one another?

Looking forward for an answer, Christian

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey!! I love the idea of what you mentioned, that would be super useful to have, even if they’re only able to add it in for premium members. You should try submitting to the Idea Submissions Forum! Just scroll to the bottom and add a new idea in. I’ll definitely vote for it! 

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey!! I love the idea of what you mentioned, that would be super useful to have, even if they’re only able to add it in for premium members. You should try submitting to the Idea Submissions Forum! Just scroll to the bottom and add a new idea in. I’ll definitely vote for it! 

Hi @eltoch, great that you like this idea. I tried to submit it in Ideas, however when I went there I did not find any option to add this :-(. Perhaps you can enlighten me? And I am a premium user btw. 🙂

Should be there if you scroll all the way to the bottom! Here’s a link to the page that it takes me to when I click the “Add Idea” button there!

Let me know if/when you submit it and I’ll go vote for it 🙂

Thanks for the link. Actually, this seems to be the only way for me to add ideas. I just checked on my PC at home and have the same problem there. Now the idea is in. Thanks again for your help and support 🙂

@osomios told me that there is already an  idea for that: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Playlists-Ability-to-link-together-Tracks-in-Playlists/i...

So, if you like the idea, please vote there. Thx, Christian 

Suggested posts