Premium

Country

USA

Device

(iPhone 6)

Operating System

(iOS 10)

My Question or Issue

I accidentaly deleted some songs off a playlist and I would like to know if there is a way I can get those songs back?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there Josh,

If you’re looking for an entire playlist, I’d suggest opening the Spotify desktop app on your home computer. There will be a button in the menu on the left side of your screen titled “Recover Playlists”. Once you’re there, you may restore any playlist! However, if you’re looking for specific songs on an existing playlist, you will have to add them manually again. Sorry for the inconvenience, but you may have more luck if you take advantage of the Suggested Songs feature below your playlist!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there Josh,

If you’re looking for an entire playlist, I’d suggest opening the Spotify desktop app on your home computer. There will be a button in the menu on the left side of your screen titled “Recover Playlists”. Once you’re there, you may restore any playlist! However, if you’re looking for specific songs on an existing playlist, you will have to add them manually again. Sorry for the inconvenience, but you may have more luck if you take advantage of the Suggested Songs feature below your playlist!

Suggested posts