Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist

Solved!

Playlist

How can Spotify remove my personal playlists??? Not acceptable.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @MeJP1978

Spotify doesn't remove your personal accounts.

You should be able to get your playlists back from here. Find the playlist you want to recover, and click the Restore button. ๐Ÿ™‚

People who may gain access to your account, for example through the web player where you forgot to log out, can remove them though (you can still restore them). If you've seen more suspicious activity on your account, I strongly recommend going to your Spotify account page, hitting the 'Sign Out Everywhere' button and changing your password.

Feel free to ask when you have more questions!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @MeJP1978

Spotify doesn't remove your personal accounts.

You should be able to get your playlists back from here. Find the playlist you want to recover, and click the Restore button. ๐Ÿ™‚

People who may gain access to your account, for example through the web player where you forgot to log out, can remove them though (you can still restore them). If you've seen more suspicious activity on your account, I strongly recommend going to your Spotify account page, hitting the 'Sign Out Everywhere' button and changing your password.

Feel free to ask when you have more questions!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Sorry for late answer. Thank you so much for the help. More grateful than words can express.

Suggested posts