Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist

Playlist

Minhas playlists sumiram e estão aparecendo como tocadas recentemente umas playlists que com certeza não foi eu que escolhi. Como faço pra recuperar minhas playlists? 

4 Replies

Hey @ludmila09, welcome to the Community!

We hope you don't mind if we reply in English. If you'd like help in Portuguese, you can reach out to us via email.

Try recovering your playlists from here. If you don't see them there, it's possible that you're logged into a different account. If that's the case, just log out and back into your Premium account.

Let us know how it goes.

I am logged in a premium account. Did'n worked out restoring my old
playlists and showed up a new one that wasn't me. I think someone is using
my account, and before you ask it is not someone I know ou family. So, I
changed my password but I want my playlists back.

Hi again @ludmila09,

Thanks for letting us know. As you've already changed your password, we'd also encourage you to go to your Account Overview here and click 'Sign Out Everywhere'.

If you're still not seeing the playlists you want to retrieve via that link earlier, and you're certain that you're logged into the right account, we'd recommend getting in contact with us directly, or by tweeting our support handle. We'll be able to help you out further with this and take a look under the hood.

Thanks! 

I'm pasting this here as it seems IMPOSSIBLE, after trying for 30 **bleep** MINUTES, to post this in the appropriate forum, because your website and app apparently SUCK and it is otherwise impossible to contact a HUMAN BEING.

Dear Spotify, You blew us all off in 2012 and STILL have NOT given us something as simple as a basic an alphabetizing option! I have a ton of playlists and now it takes forever just to find them because I can't just simply alphabetize the order they are displayed in on the left. wth?! It's like chaos, it even looks crappy! This is such a simple, basic request that you have repeatedly blown off from the community and it's absolutely STUPID on your part. You wanna charge us 10 bucks a month for no commericals and a couple of perks but you can't be bothered to do something PRACTICAL like implement an alphabetizing solution? How friggin lazy and greedy can you be? Do you realize you have vast competition? You are going to lose a lot of customers as they start using other, more organized, apps. It's chaotic to look at, please get your s**t together! It's impossible to even contact your company directly, every source of help sends me HERE. It is infuriating. Also, the fact that I am now trying for the 10th fracking time to post this and continue to get error messages is making me IRATE. PLEASE let us organize our files! This is friggin ridiculous!!! I 'm about to cancel my premium account for good this time.

Suggested posts