Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists Cover Photos

Playlists Cover Photos

I have seen some playlists with " a cover picture" and I've learned via google that you don't have to have a premium subscription to change to cover. I was wondering how to do that on my computer and was also wondering if it could potentially be a thing in the editing feature of the playlist itself on mobile devices. I think it would be easier to make the playlist yours right in the app instead of going on my computer to change the cover picture of one of my playlists

3 Replies

This is doable on desktop, by clicking the three dots and going to "edit details". I agree that doing this on mobile would be great too! If you're suggesting this, I recommend posting under "live ideas", where other people can like your idea, and Spotify might see it and realize that people agree with you!

Hi, the cover can be change only on Desktop app for now. Remember that the image must be on jpg format, not png or another. To do it, follow this simple steps:

1. Open Spotify

2. Open The playlist you want to add a cover

3. Put the mouse over the playlist cover, and click

4. Follow the steps.

Hey @KHakk, thanks for reaching out to the community!

You can find all the info on how to customize your playlist here. Check it out and let us know how it goes.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts