Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists Deleted and Premium Account Gone?

Playlists Deleted and Premium Account Gone?

My boyfriend logged me out of Spotify to use his own account.. when I tried to log back into my account all my playlists were gone and I'm back to being a free member?

I logged in using my Facebook information and this has never happened before.. What is the problem?

3 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

It sounds like you might have accidentally created and logged into a duplicate account.

Try following the steps outlined in this post and see if they can get you back into your original account. If not, there is a link in that post to get in touch with the Spotify team directly and they will be able to lend a hand to get you back to your account. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi there @kayleejunk17 and welcome to the community!

It sounds like your Facebook account was merged with your boyfriend's account.

This can easily be solved by going into the preferences section, and clicking the 'Disconnect from Facebook' button at the bottom of the screen.

Then log back in, and you should be back into your account.

If you are not, then you should contact Spotify customer services using the Support Form.

Liam

Nothing is working and I don't know my Spotify username/password to login to that account, only my Facebook information. This has never been a problem before.. I'm going to have to contact Spotify, thank you everyone!

Suggested posts