[Playlists] How do I stop Spotify from adding tracks to my playlist

Solved!

Re: [Playlists] How do I stop Spotify from adding tracks to my playlist

SomeLobster
Music Fan

Getting a similar issue for playlists with more than 15 songs, does anyone know the exact requirements for Spotify to stop adding songs/playing suggested songs instead of playing the playlist? Seems to do it when there are a large amount of songs from one artist/album even if there are plenty of other songs as well. 

Moradatiger70
Visitor

Scrolled thru this whole thread to see if I could find the answer to this issue.

All I found was that Spotify Mods make you chase your tail like a dig, repeatedly asking for a description of the problem and screenshots. No one likes this feature!

Fix the issue already and quit asking for a description of the issue!

That's all, I'm done with Spotify, hope this helps!!

alabrazi

kind of funny customer service like many other old fashion company where you keep recieving non sense template replies :) maybe the replies from spotify are given to robtos.

You want free songs? ok so we hack your playlist

user-removed
Not applicable

Due to this adding of songs to my playlist I’m out too...

Back to Apple Music 🎵 

ronaldianho
Casual Listener

I am a premium member, and you have added unwanted songs to my playlists that play on android auto

Sal13

I think the feature of spotify adding songs to a playlist is quite annoying. I only want a select amount of songs on my playlist as I am using that list for practicing dance numbers. I don't need suggested songs popping up and ruining my ability to practice the songs I am actually using! SO FRUSTRATING!!! Time to go back to the old way of having mp3 tracks on my phone.

paul2d
Casual Listener

I've been a Premium user for several years. I listen mostly on my phone. Recently, Spotify has been adding what appears to be random playlists to my library. So far, all of them contain music that I have no interest in listening to. If I delete them Spotify merely adds new ones the next time I launch it. This has become really annoying. I resent paying money for something that annoys me. Is there a work around for this?

jlc69

nm i figured it out.

Auggerton

NOPE...

I just added a 15th and 16th song to my Trench Album Only Playlist...

And still they're playing "suggested songs" like Zombie Bastards by Weezer....

Two out of three of the last songs weren't on my playlist.

SPOTIFY- PLEASE MAKE THIS A FEATURE WE CAN TURN OFF... EVEN IF ITS ONLY FOR AN HOUR OR FOUR!  

This is the FIFTH suggested song (out of six) in a row!  ...its the same band at least but still not on my playlist... can I hear the whole playlist before you guys start doing your own thing

If not, I may have to go back to youtube🙁

annoyed_user_2

They might manage to annoy me out of using spotify all together

SUGGESTED POSTS