[Playlists] How do I stop Spotify from adding tracks to my playlist

Solved!

Re: [Playlists] How do I stop Spotify from adding tracks to my playlist

buhbah029
Casual Listener

The 15 song or under excuse doesn't work in this case:

I have a premium account over 4 years old with over 500 songs in my default 'songs' favorites playlist. Checked that playlist today to find over 5 full albums of some french autotuned garbage added. Had to manually delete about 80 songs while new ones kept being added. 

Set my session to private and changed my password. Is it common to have your spotify account hacked and used to increase plays? If so I may have to cancel. 

Giddylistener

I love spotify, and the last time I had this problem, the 15 songs rule fixed it instantly.Whowever; I am now facing a similar problem, but the songs just start playing out of nowhere, and where it should say my playlist name, it says Spotify. As I said before; I love spotify, and hope you can fix this.

Yours sincerely 

ronaldianho
Casual Listener
If you going into settings, you have to turn off auto play. However the annoying thing is that with every update, it resets to on again.

Re: stop Spotify from adding tracks to my playlist

F-ckSpotify1

You've just lost a customer for life because of this you stupid cunts

vaszoly
Casual Listener

if this is a way of trying to get ppl to get premium it doesnt work it doesnt make me want to get premium. it makes me want to pirate the songs and flip off spotify even tho i want to support the creators. 

vaszoly
Casual Listener

ALRIGHT NO I HAVE MORE THAN FIFTEEN GODDAMBED SONGS IN MY DAMNED PLAYLIST AND IT STILL PLAYED SOME RANDOM**bleep** SONG IVE NEVER HEARD OF

paul2d
Casual Listener
I had Premium but I found this so annoying that I stopped my subscription and went with Amazon Unlimited. So far, no problems there.

mswanda1953
Casual Listener

I have the premium and it adds songs, changes how I listen to spotify connect instead of my speakers. This is so annoying, I think I will go do Pandora, I never experienced this problem  with Pandora.

mswanda1953
Casual Listener

I have over 100 playlist with more than 15 songs in them AND I STILL CAN'T PLAY MY MUSIC AND I HAVE PREMIUM! Wow I just had to scream that and hoping Spotify is paying attention.  Pandora looks real good right now!

Ella_cm04

My problem is that they are not adding songs to it because It’s to short. My playlist is over 20 songs but all of a sudden it will play a random song that’s not on my playlist and it’s really annoying because I can only skip so many songs so I can’t keep skipping over the songs I don’t want to listen to. 

SUGGESTED POSTS