Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists all disappeared. :(

Playlists all disappeared. :(

Hello! I'm sorry to be the billionth person with this problem, but all my playlists seem to have disappeared from my account, and am curious to know how to retrieve them. I read the post on missing playlists, but the solutions there didn't seem to help much, so any other help would be greatly appreciated! 🙂

Thanks for your time and help!

-AnnaMaria Jacob

4 Replies

Also, when I try to login via my original username (annamaria_jacob) and password, it shows that the password is incorrect and that the username is not associated with an active account, so I don't know how my original account came to be unactivated.

I believe I may have a duplicate account with my email address, but am not sure how to get my original one back.

Hi there- Yes it does seem you've made a duplicate account with us. 

The reason you're having trouble though is your username is 'annamaria.jacob'-- not 'annamaria_jacob'. 

Please log out and log back in with that username. You should then be able to link that account to Facebook via your Preferences page. 

I'm so dumb -- you're right, I was using the wrong login info. 😕

I hate to ask, but would it be possible to delete the account with the email address to avoid confusion? If not, then it's no big deal.

Thanks again for taking time to deal with my stupidity! Sorry for the hassle! 

Hi amcjacob - Yep that duplicate account has already been deleted for you. 

You can properly connect your FB to your Spotify account via your Preferences page. This can be found via Edit » Preferences in Windows or Spotify » Preferences in Mac. Just scroll to the bottom and press 'Connect to Facebook' to get started.

Suggested posts