Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists are missing

Solved!

Playlists are missing

Plan

Premium

Country

Sweden

Device

PC, iPhone 7 

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

When I opened Spotify today on my computer I saw that most of my playlists were missing. Some playlists that earlier were sorted into folders are now placed in the root folder. What has happened!?

Anteckning 2019-07-17 111214.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

After another look I found out that the playlists are placed in random folders with no clear pattern. I got help from the support to reset my playlist folders to an earlier state which I am truly grateful for. My guess is that the problem occured when I added a song to a playlist through the web app which has a different playlist order than the apps for Windows and iPhone. Hoping this will not occur again...

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hey @liquidham!

I'm glad you were able to get it fixed! I'll mark your answer as solution so that others find it more easily.

Happy listening! 🙂

Felix

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

After another look I found out that the playlists are placed in random folders with no clear pattern. I got help from the support to reset my playlist folders to an earlier state which I am truly grateful for. My guess is that the problem occured when I added a song to a playlist through the web app which has a different playlist order than the apps for Windows and iPhone. Hoping this will not occur again...

Marked as solution

Hey @liquidham!

I'm glad you were able to get it fixed! I'll mark your answer as solution so that others find it more easily.

Happy listening! 🙂

Felix

Suggested posts