Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists deleted and replaced by others

Playlists deleted and replaced by others

Hello, today I found that all my playlists have been deleted, instead totally random of music I would never listen to where added. Also a few songs have been listened that I would never listen to. It seems that someone else used my account, though none of my friends listen to this kind of music. Also I used my account only on private devices on my own WLAN and LTE. I really wonder how someone could enter my account this way.

I also use Facebook as a login. However there were no strange activities on Facebook (no changed profile information, no posts, nothing). Also I wonder why someone would hack my Facebook account just to log into spotify. It looks more like the person wasn't aware that he/she used my account.

I already logged out everyone from all devices, however I am not sure what else can I do? Luckily I already found the option to get my playlists back.

1 Reply

Hey @Anec!

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Sorry to hear that someone else has gained access to your Spotify account. Please check out the FAQ page here, for the next steps we'd recommend taking.

The right team will reunite you with your music shortly!

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts