Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists disappeared

Solved!

Playlists disappeared

Hi,

I used to use spotify with my facebook account, but when I wanted to upgrade to Spotify Premium, i thought it would be better to make a Spotify account. But therefore i had to enter another e-mailadress (because the other one was used for the facebook account, i presume).

When I logged in with my new spotify account, i noticed it was upgraded to premium but that all my playlists were gone (I assume that they are still on my first e-mail account). 

How can I get my playlists back?

Thanks for helping me

Laurens

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there welcome to the community 🙂

It looks like you account has been duplicated. You should get in touch with the spotify support team by using the online contact form.

If you get an auto reply back directing you to the help pages, just reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the employees will get back to you as soon as possible.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there welcome to the community 🙂

It looks like you account has been duplicated. You should get in touch with the spotify support team by using the online contact form.

If you get an auto reply back directing you to the help pages, just reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the employees will get back to you as soon as possible.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Alright, i contacted them. Thanks for the reply, Jordi!

Suggested posts