Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists gone. Username changed to random numbers.

Playlists gone. Username changed to random numbers.

I have searched around quite a bit and have only seen this issue solved for people with actual Spotify accounts and the problem with them being logged into a duplicate. I have no Spotify account to my knowledge.

I am pretty sure this was caused by deleteing my Spotify Facebook app through the FB website. Now when I login I have no playlists and I can see people following my old name which is now numbers.

1 Reply

Hey there! It looks like there might be a Spotify account and a Facebook account. 

Go to https://play.spotify.com/ and click login. Then login with your username and password (don't click login with Facebook), it's possible it could be the same as your Facebook account details. See if that works. If it does just link that account with your Facebook account here. You can also try logging in via Facebook and see if that works too.

You may need to contact Spotify so they can link them again. Click here for the contact support form

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Suggested posts