Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists gone, premium gone - HELP!

Playlists gone, premium gone - HELP!

Today after my son had been using the computer, I noticed when I went on to Spotify all my playlists were gone and my premium subscription gone. It was like I had a new account? I thought he must have done something but from reading several posts ive noticed this has happened to quite a few people.

Please try and fix this spotify my music means a lot to me and after having to cancel so many monthly payments i really felt this was one worth keeping! show me that it is!!!

thanks!

8 Replies

Hey 🙂

There are a few steps noted in this thread that might help you resolve your issue without the need for customer support, so I would suggest you give them a go first! The odds are you have accidentally created a duplicate account 😉

If not just post back here and I'll see if I can get someone to look into it for you,

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks for your help.

From further reading I think my Facebook account has been disconnected from my Spotify, but I'm unsure how to reconnect? I looked in the preferences section but no option?

If there is no "Connect to Facebook" or "Disconnect from Facebook" in your Edit > Preferences window then I am guessing that you are signed into Spotify using Facebook. 

Peter

Peter

Yeah from even further reading it looks like a moderator has to sort it for me. Probably best emailing??

I will escalate it to the staff for you here 😉 save you explaining again!

Hopefully someone will see it soon!

Peter

Peter

Thank you so much!

Realised I have duplicate accounts so if any mods could please delete my account that i use (snip! - Mod) to log in through and just keep the one with username tinarowantree i would appreciate! thanks 🙂

Hey there!

All done - your second account has been deleted and it's just "tinarowantree" left now.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Suggested posts