Playlists not showing on public profile

Playlists not showing on public profile

Tataryn2
Casual Listener
Hey my playlists aren't showing on my public profile? They're public and not secret? Any ideas? My friends are trying to follow them and they're not showing up x
22 Replies

Re: Playlists not showing on public profile

Peter__
Community Legend
Got a link to your profile?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Joe
Community Legend

Hi. Can you post a link to one of these playlists (right click playlist name > copy spotify URI) please and I'll take a look.

gussykins

I have the same problem.

Joe
Community Legend

Can you post a link to one of these playlists (right click playlist name > copy spotify URI) please and I'll take a look.

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello,

I have this issue too since upgrading and also never been able to see them publicly on my iphone under my user account.

DJ Koze - Amygdala Remixes #2

there is an example URL from one of my playlists

Cheers

Twigs

Joe
Community Legend

If you use the web player and set the playlists to public from there by right clicking on a playlist name does that work?

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello,

I logged into the web player and when you right click the playlist the options are - Play, Rename, Share. Start Radio, Copy URl or Delete. no option is available for making the playlists public - i have also checked in the settings and on all devices my playlists are set to public but nothing is show up when i look at my profile, iphone, desktop or web client

Cheers

Joe
Community Legend

This is very strange. Could you get in touch here and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it to speed things along.

RoksanaL
Casual Listener

I have the same issue. My friends try to follow me but all of my playlists are hidden. Only "Starred" playlist is showing as public. I did click on each and every playlist and chose "make public" but still all my playlists are private (not showing on my profile).

link:

https://play.spotify.com/user/1261854312

SUGGESTED POSTS