Playlists not showing on public profile

Re: Playlists not showing on public profile

RoksanaL
Casual Listener

I did that...right clicked every playlist and chose "make public" STILL all playlists (besides "Starred") is NOT showing up public. "Make public" seems to not work properly.

Hershechick
Casual Listener
I'm having issues seeing my friends "starred" tracks. I've always been able to view them till recently. I go to the starred playlist and then it immediately goes to a screen to ask me to add starred tracks to my playlist... then there is a browse option...
I'm confused... and I don't think all my friends suddenly marked them as private.

letshearitforu
Casual Listener

Peter or another spotify expert guy or gal,

I am a new artist and I am trying to promote my  personalized birthday themed music through a public playlist.  I made the playlist, made it public then logged out of my profile and went to my wifes account profile to see if it would show up in a search and it does not.  Then I had a firend search it on their account and same thing,  it did not come up in search.   Ultimately I am interested in people who have no connection to me finding my music through a playlist through a related search so as to increase my streams and get more exposure for my content./music.  Can you tell me the tricks to get a playlist like this to show up.  I have already looked at all your help links as they were given to me when asking this question of your customer service but none address this situation exactly.    

Michael  

mrcolj
Music Fan

Old topic, but finding it with the same problem:

https://play.spotify.com/user/mrcolj/playlist/6zAPESzSuXolChJSTJl7jV

I was wondering why I had no followers on my recent playlists, and then realized that when i look at my own profile I can't get any playlists from the last six months to show up.

mrcolj
Music Fan

Wait, I don't know where that link came from!

https://play.spotify.com/user/mrcolj/playlist/6zAPESzSuXolChJSTJl7jV

That's my playlist.  But seriously, no overlapping history with that earlier one...

mrcolj
Music Fan

Oh, reading around and troubleshooting, my problem was the collaborative playlist are not public (anymore.)  That's certainly not intuitive.  That's precisely what I was trying to do, figure out how to tell my wife about my collaborative playlist.  I ended up clicking this forum link from her computer!  But I know that's not right.  We're both very very hard power users--I've been on spotify since day one, last.fm since day one before that, and have worked with last.fm professionally.  So if we're not catching this, there are good odds to consider that it may not be an intuitive "feature."  

matlockmeeks
Greetings, same problem here. My friend can see everything but the one I want to show them. Here is the problem child.

https://open.spotify.com/user/matlockmeeks/playlist/7vQNR88RMv3BGVkFCi1JG1

AlohaAloha21
Regular

My playlist is not showing up publicly either and the URI is:

spotify:user:21x32g6cshxlkszfeotqfxeca:playlist:4P0GAvjzSFvek8TpWanSXy

Any help?

thecureishere
Casual Listener

same problem here, come on spotify it is nearly 2018...

SUGGESTED POSTS