Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists not working?

Playlists not working?

I work for a band, we created a few playlists we are sharing,  Went to go check a few out this morning and share them across our networks, but the link i'm getting form spotify, I get the Uh-Oh page warning.  Any ideas what's going on?

Donovan

5 Replies

Are you able to post an example link?  It's hard to say what the exact issue is, but if we had an example to look at, it could be easier to tell.

Well, the links seem to be in the proper format, but you are correct, they do not work.  Try this:  Go into Spotify, and right click on one of the playlists you are attempting to share.  There should be an option labeled "Publish."  Click on Publish, and then try that playlist again.  I noticed that if I don't have my playlists published, I get the same error page as for the links you provided.

Both of the published playlists on the bands spotify are being published.  Thanks.

Okay, one more thought.  In Spotify, open Spotify Preferences (Edit -> Preferences on Windows, Spotify -> Preferences on Mac).  In the top section, ensure the option labeled "Share my activity on Spotify Social" is checked.  Then try your playlist again.

Suggested posts