Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists

Solved!

Playlists

Is there a max limit to the amount of playlists I can create on my Spotify. I do not mean follow but set up.

For example my fav 50 Artists I can put all their songs into one or maybe two playlists plus have 4 or 5 blues playlists may be 5 for soft rock etc. Maybe 25 for spoken word.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

There is no limit in how many playlists you can create but there is a limit on how many songs a playlists can have, which is up to 10 000 songs 🙂

You can check the Create and edit playlists & Playlists features FAQs' to know more about them.

Have a nice day 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

There is no limit in how many playlists you can create but there is a limit on how many songs a playlists can have, which is up to 10 000 songs 🙂

You can check the Create and edit playlists & Playlists features FAQs' to know more about them.

Have a nice day 🙂

Thank you. May I ask one more thing.

I have playlists now where, when I first set up my Spotify, I dumped thousands of songs into playlists but not in the order I now want them in. Can i sort of highlight say a dozen or more songs and "move" then into another playlist in one go.

Is it possible to highlight a dozen or so songs and move them to another playlist.

Hey @user-removed,

Sure! Ask as many questions as you want 🙂

In mobile you have some options to sort the songs but the Desktop apps offer you the ability to selec several songs and move them all at once in another playlist of your choice. 

However, if you would like, you can submit your idea in Idea Submissions board or support it if this idea has been already submitted.

Let me know if you have any other question 😉

Suggested posts