Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playstation 4 Spotify doesnt load or play any songs, error code is different everytime the app loads

Solved!

Playstation 4 Spotify doesnt load or play any songs, error code is different everytime the app loads

Plan

Free

Country

Mexico

Device

Playstation 4

My Question or Issue

Been using PS4 Spotify since release without an issue. For the past 4 weeks i havent been able to play songs or load the app.

Im able to log in but thats it, i cant load songs using PS4 quick menu, when i open the app it loads and give me a random error message like this ( https://m.imgur.com/a/QIdtLNG ).

I already uninstalled, installed, restore licences, logged out and logged in and nothing.

Any help is welcome, thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, thanks for your time. It seems like there was an error on the account, it had a different country. Several ps4 friends are/were having this issue.

Changing the country solved it. Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey, @ChrizTaylor 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Could you try to log in to your PS4 Spotify app using another account? Just to check if the issue is affecting your app in general or just your account.

Keep me posted!

Best Regards,
hezorg 

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

Hi, thanks for your time. It seems like there was an error on the account, it had a different country. Several ps4 friends are/were having this issue.

Changing the country solved it. Thanks!

Hey, again!

Happy to know that you could solve your issue! Remember that you can count on us, always, when necessary!

Kind Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts