Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playstation account

Playstation account

Hello

I have been dealing with this problem for a while. When I try to login to the spotify app on my PS4, it says the account is already linked to another psn account. This is not the case, since I have pressed the log out everywhere on the spotify webpage and revoked the access for PS network under apps on the my account page.

I also tried login in on the spotify app on the psn account it refers to but guess what, it gives me the same message and prooving the account isn´t connected to any psn and I only have those two. It is really annoying and I hope someone can help me out with this.

Also I have been having this problem on different ps4 systems over the last 2-3 years, on different versions of the ps4 software and the spotify app software.

Thanks a lot in advance!

1 Reply

Hey @chri823r! Welcome to the Spotify Community ! 

To be sure only you have access to your account, you can always change your password on the password reset page.

If it's still not working even after the 'SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE' and the password reset you can also try to use this official Playstation link for unlinking your Spotify account. 

Let me know how this works for you

Have a nice day

Suggested posts