Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playstation spotify - can't get the 2 month trial

Solved!

Playstation spotify - can't get the 2 month trial

I've NEVER had spotify preium at all, so when I saw that there was a trial for playstation users, I was on board. After linking everything, and proceeding to the checkout screen, upon confirming to pay the $2 fee, it would not go through. I want to at least try preium before I dive into paying full price, and I can't seem to get ahold of anyone to assist me.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Zaveguin! If you haven't already, I would try using an alternative form of payment, if you have one available. If that doesn't work, I would recommend getting in touch with support either through @SpotifyCares on twitter, or through this form. For the form, please note that you will most likely receive an automated email back from support directing you to the forums or the FAQ page; just ignore that, and reply back directly to that email (even if it comes from a no-reply address), and support should help sort your issue out as soon as they can.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or if anything else pops up. Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi Zaveguin! If you haven't already, I would try using an alternative form of payment, if you have one available. If that doesn't work, I would recommend getting in touch with support either through @SpotifyCares on twitter, or through this form. For the form, please note that you will most likely receive an automated email back from support directing you to the forums or the FAQ page; just ignore that, and reply back directly to that email (even if it comes from a no-reply address), and support should help sort your issue out as soon as they can.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or if anything else pops up. Cheers!

Suggested posts