Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please Help Me

Please Help Me

So just a few minutes ago, I wanted to get Premium for Spotify. Then i applied for the premium for students. I put all of my information that it asked for from my debit card and it took the $4.99. Then after it asked me for my first and last name also what college I go to but... I do not go to college i am a student in high school i feel like that's a false advertisement. So I'm wondering how would i get a refund for my transaction because i do believe that i deserve a refund.
5 Replies

Hey @nickmelendez73, welcome to the community!

If you think you`re eligible for a refund, please get in touch with Spotify via the contact form. Their support team will be able to take a look at your issue and you'll hear from them shortly. Please have in mind, that you can request a refund within 14 days after the purchase.

If you have any question, or you didn`t get a reply, come back to the community, we`d love to help : )

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Which category do i select to get a refund?
@MartinStoichkov,

Hello back. Go to Subscription - students discount and hit the "Need more help" button or "cancelled but still was charged"

So I've tried everything. Spotify support sent me an email but what they keep doing is sending me back to the contact form.

This is an automatic reply from no-reply, please reply back to this emai, and you'll hear from them shortly, usually between 24-48 hours.

Suggested posts