Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please change my region back to PL

Please change my region back to PL

Hi,

Can any of moderators change back my region from USA back to PL?

Every month it's switching to USA, I don't know why.

Now I bought a gift card (6-months subscription) and I can't use it 😞

4 Replies

Hello, and welcome to the Spotify Community!

If you're a free member and wish to change your service to a different country, follow these steps:

1. Go to your profile page.
  2. Select the country you wish to move the account to.
    Website Country Select
  3. Click SAVE PROFILE at the bottom of the page.
    Website Save Profile

If you're a premium member and wish to change your service to a different country, follow these steps:

Note: You need a payment method with a billing address in the country.

1. Go to your Subscriptions and payment overview.
  2. Click UPDATE DETAILS. 
    Website Update Details
  3. Click Want to use another payment option? below the card details form.
    Website Card Details
  4. Click Change Country and select the country you wish to move the account to.
    Website change country
  5. Select a payment method with a billing address in the country.
    Website Payment Options
  6. Confirm the change by clicking CHANGE PAYMENT DETAILS.

Note: Availability of music differs between countries.

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

It has been changed by spitify support. There is no way to change it by the user anymore and at least not for me.

Hi again:

I've escalated this issue for you. Please sit tight!

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Case is solved by email support, thanks.

Suggested posts