Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please dont remove my premium Family

Solved!

Please dont remove my premium Family

please do not remove my Family Premium. I deleted the named person from my list. I would like to continue to use Family Premium.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there,

Is there anything I can help out with?

If so, can you let me know a little more about what’s happening exactly? I’d love to see what I can suggest.

Thanks 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hey, @StreetStriker

The email that you received was like a warning. So, if you fixed the problem (and you don't any other), your family subscription won't be cancelled. You can follow informations about your subscription through your account page. 

Any other doubts or problems that you may have, be in touch with us here in Spotify Community.

Best Regards,

hezorg (Luan Araújo)

LuanSpotify Star

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there,

Is there anything I can help out with?

If so, can you let me know a little more about what’s happening exactly? I’d love to see what I can suggest.

Thanks 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

I received an email saying that one of the invited people is not living in my household. I deleted that. is my Premium locked now?

Marked as solution

Hey, @StreetStriker

The email that you received was like a warning. So, if you fixed the problem (and you don't any other), your family subscription won't be cancelled. You can follow informations about your subscription through your account page. 

Any other doubts or problems that you may have, be in touch with us here in Spotify Community.

Best Regards,

hezorg (Luan Araújo)

LuanSpotify Star

Hey @StreetStriker,

Thanks for clarifying!

No worries, your account shouldn't be locked. All members of a Premium for Family plan must reside at the same physical address.

If Spotify is unable to verify a member of a Premium for Family plan, they will be removed from the plan. This would explain what happened here. Your family member can take a look here, under the section "Why was I removed from the Premium for Family plan?" for more info.

However, this shouldn't impact your account if you're the plan's owner. Let me know how you get on 🙂

MaximSpotify Star

Suggested posts