Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please help! CAN'T UPGRADE

Please help! CAN'T UPGRADE

hello.

I can not upgrade my account to premium and I know why. Have an old e-mail registered, which is removed. Use to login with Facebook username and password.

My "Facebook Password" does not work when I want to upgrade. And I can not change the password because I do not have access to my old email. Do not know what to do to solve this problem! .. really need the help of you.

2 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

I would recommend that you contact the customer services team using the online contact form and someone will be able to assist you with this.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

@sannahjohansson wrote:

hello.

I can not upgrade my account to premium and I know why. Have an old e-mail registered, which is removed. Use to login with Facebook username and password.

My "Facebook Password" does not work when I want to upgrade. And I can not change the password because I do not have access to my old email. Do not know what to do to solve this problem! .. really need the help of you.

Hi there, have you recently changed your facebook password? Try and use as many as you can remember, it you can't remember them, or it won't work, just contact Spotify support using this rather useful Support Form 🙂

Suggested posts