Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please help! I can't log in to spotify suddenly

Please help! I can't log in to spotify suddenly

Hello everyone!

I can't log in to my spotify anymore, after I tried to login to spotify on my old laptop. When I tried to log in on my old laptop, it asked me to accept something on facebook, but after that I couldn't connect or log in to spotify anymore.
I've tried to change my password here on spotify, but the following message comes: "You do not have a Spotify account connected to your Facebook account. If you have a Spotify account, please log in with your Spotify credentials. If you do not have a Spotify account, sign up."
So I tried to change my password on facebook, to see if it would change anything. Unfortunately it didn't help.
Now when I try to use my email and password, that I use for facebook, I get the: "Incorrect username and password."

What can I do?
None of my devices can connect to my spotify account anymore.

I would be so happy if anyone could help!

-Doms

1 Reply

Hey there @xdoms, welcome to the community!

Let's try going to spotify.com/password-reset again, but use a different web browser and enter any possible e-mails and usernames. If you still have trouble logging in, then contact the accounts team through the anonymous online contact form so they can help recover your account for you. Be sure to reply to the automated e-mail you will receive so your case can be directed to the right team.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Suggested posts