Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please help, Im new

Please help, Im new

Hi, I just discovered Spotify and so far what I know about it, it seems great.  I just have two questions.  If I do not subscribe, can I still get music on just my Iphone and IPad, not offline.  Also I dont mind ads.

If I do not subscibe and am able to get music, would I be able to store it on ICloud.  If my membership is the $4-99 per month memberhsip, would that allow me to get music on two devices and not offline?

I just received a text on my Iphone with some replies and many were given to me that confused me so much that Im not too sure if this program is too advanced for someone who is not too computer savvy and is very pressed for time.  I was hoping I could finally get back to listening to music the proper way again and Spotify seemed to be the perfect solution

Please hlep and thanks in advance.

2 Replies

The difference between the services is outlined here. You can not store spotify songs in a cloud as this would breach copyright. Ask if you need more help and welcome to the community.

@behopeful wrote:

Hi, I just discovered Spotify and so far what I know about it, it seems great.  I just have two questions.  If I do not subscribe, can I still get music on just my Iphone and IPad, not offline.  Also I dont mind ads.

If I do not subscibe and am able to get music, would I be able to store it on ICloud.  If my membership is the $4-99 per month memberhsip, would that allow me to get music on two devices and not offline?

I just received a text on my Iphone with some replies and many were given to me that confused me so much that Im not too sure if this program is too advanced for someone who is not too computer savvy and is very pressed for time.  I was hoping I could finally get back to listening to music the proper way again and Spotify seemed to be the perfect solution

Please hlep and thanks in advance.

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

As said above, you can not store Spotify content on your iCloud, since it needs to be downloaded and stored locally on your device from within the Spotify application. 

Your also need premium not unlimited to listen on mobile devices, such as iPhones and iPads which is normally the $9.99 subscription price. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts