Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please help! My premium account got hacked and I had to make another account to post here.

Please help! My premium account got hacked and I had to make another account to post here.

Over the past week I've noticed random playlists popping up in my sidebar that I never followed. At first I thought this might have been a bot but then, as I would listen to music on my computer it would suddenly switch to a new song playing on the web player. Today, as I opened spotify, it says that I have incorrect credentials and can't login. I think they might have changed my email too because I tried to reset the password and I never got it. My account username for the one that got hacked is "bustedspleen".

I even called my buddy who is friends with me through spotify (bigmac588) and he said that ALL of my playlists have been deleted and this hacker has replaced them all with his own. You'd think with a "premium service" that spotify would have better anti-theft security.

Please help me asap. I am currently paying for an account I can't even access and have lost all of my saved music.

0 Replies

Suggested posts