Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please help, account has been hacked.

Please help, account has been hacked.

Hello! I am very concerned and frustrated and I don't know where else to put this other than to the community. I was going through my email after waking up to find that I had received and email from Spotify informing me of an email change on my premium account. I did not authorise this or even make this email change and have come to the horrifying conclusion of being hacked/hijacked. I do not know what to do, I am scared and worried that this hacked might get into more personal accounts like my paypal or my bank, please help. I am currently using a new account linked to my facebook in order to get this message across.

Chloe Taylor

3 Replies

Hi Chloe,

Don't worry, please follow the link below to escalate your issue directly to the Spotify Staff team:

https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/

Please mark this as a solution if this solved your problem.

I don't work for Spotify but I am happy to be of assistance!

😄

Let me know if this was usefull, and if so, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button to help other customers with the same issue.
Currently, I may not be a Spotify employee...
"but someday I'll be Saturday Night!"
😉

Thank you, tried this already and awaiting reply.

Hey @user-removed while you're waiting I suggest you also sign out everywhere and change your password (instructions on that same page.). Just to be on the safe side.

Community Ergo Sum

Suggested posts