Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please help me cancel my spotify subscription which I have NEVER USED

Please help me cancel my spotify subscription which I have NEVER USED

June Sydney Australia - got premium and started to get charged but still had the ads, so I actually never did get the full benefit and I am paying for something I have never had so I decided to cancel in Jan 18 and still money is being taken out of my account AUD$11.99 10 April 2018 - what do I have to do to stop this payment being taken from my account - I am becoming increasingly stressed over this situation. I am not that computer savvy and ended up with two email addresses (I think) gmail which I don't use and bigpond which I do use...I think we have crossed wires and I need help to sort this out PLEASE - my email is *snip* - I can't log into the facebook with the spotify icon...system keeps telling me incorrect username and password and I know they are correct

1 Reply

Hey @jriddoch Welcome to the Spotify Community!

What you can do to cancel your subscription is to follow these steps

1. Go to Spotify.com and log into your account
  2. Once you have logged into your account look on the top left corner of your screen and you will see "Profile" click there and then click on "Account"
  3. Once you have clicked on "Account" it will bring you to your Account Information on the left side are categories and you will need to click on "Subscriptions" 
  4. When you get there click on change or cancel, and follow the steps to cancel your premium from there

Hopefully this helps

Happy Listening

Keanu_C

If this is a good answer please give it a Like.

If this solves your problem or answer your question, please click Accept as Solution

Keanu_CSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts