Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please help me somebody :(

Please help me somebody :(

I receive Spotify through my Vodafone contract. I enjoyed 24 months of Spotify premium last time and made my own lovely playlists! I have now upgraded and renewed my contract with Vodafone, receiving Spotify again.
I logged in on my new device and all my playlists were gone! Instead, my old iTunes playlists are showing! This never happened in the past and I have logged in on the same account. (Now, my Facebook profile picture is also showing by my username, which also never happened before)

Please can anyone help me retrieve my playlists? Building them up over 2 years means quite a lot of music gone 😞

I'm so upset!
3 Replies

Hey there! It sounds like you may have logged in through facebook. Try logging out of everything and signing back in. 

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Hello, I've tried to log out and log back in under the username and password section but this still hasn't worked. Online, it says I have no deleted playlists either. So upset!!

hmm....let's try the support team. They can be reached through their Twitter Handle @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

If you submit the contact form instead of the Twitter Message, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts