Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please help me// spotify premium is nog working

Solved!

Please help me// spotify premium is nog working

Hello guys , 

I just got 1 month spotify premium for free, but I just want to log in on my iPad to listen some music but he says that I don't have spotivy premium. I also can't listen offline music on my laptop. How can I get it working the days are ticking away , so it is sad if I keep struggeling with this problem for long.

Please help me guys

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I promised to tell you guys if - and when - it worked out for me..

It seems that at Spotify needed was time before the apps recognized me as premium. When I woke up this morning I opened the spotify.app on my iPhone and it started playing right away.

So, sit back and relax. Apparently it takes a while to get the apps up to date.

Good luck, you guys!

View solution in original post

15 Replies

I'm having the same thing. I stupidly clicked on 'get premium' on my Spotify on the laptop and its now charging me for the free month too. I've tried everything I can think of to get it to work including reinstalling Spotify and logging out/in a few times. Still got nothing.

Same here guys...

Same here, I purchased the premium account a few hours ago. In my account settings I can see the premium status, but in spotify and in the app I still have the free account...

It is very annoying if you can't use something what u really want, hope to get it fixed soon also for u guys

I'm having the exact same problem. I'm waiting for the support to contact me for the second time. I'll return if it gets fixed...

Same here. sent them an email regarding it but havent gotten any answer jet...

If I know a anwser I will put it in here soo I can help you all guys !

Can I get some help or not ?

Hey there and sorry about this trouble when you purchased Premium.

Sometimes it takes a while to recognize you're purchased Premium. If you can't see a Premium in your lovely Spotify for Desktop, just take a look at Contact form (About Us section) and ask for help. You maybe created a duplicate account somehow in system. Also keep in mind you need to log in with account where you purchased subscription.

Hope all works fine soon!

Yeah , I know but I don't think it is it if you see how many people have this same problem. I think it is something else 😉

Yes I see and that's odd here.

However everyone may have a diffirent problem why this is not working right, so anyone of you should write about problem to Spotify via Contact form here. They can sort things as soon as possible.

Before you contact, ensure:

- That you log in with right account (do you have another account in system?)

- That you use to log in also another method (if any) for example Facebook login if you have Facebook connected to Spotify

- That you are checked in Spotify.com Profile you have a active Premium

Some users with these problems are created multiple accounts and log in with wrong account information. And Premium is waiting in another account. To solve those, use contact form and one from Spotify will be able to sort things out.

Many thanks!

I've done all three of those and i've filled in the contact form (about the two issues - not having the free trial of premium and actually being charged for premium!)

How long will it take to get a reply on the contact form?

A perhaps faster way to get support if you have twitter is to tweet to their support twitter account about your problem.

https://twitter.com/spotifycares

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check album availability here

Just now time is 2-3 days.

Spotify is working hard to ensure your message is addressed soon.

Marked as solution

I promised to tell you guys if - and when - it worked out for me..

It seems that at Spotify needed was time before the apps recognized me as premium. When I woke up this morning I opened the spotify.app on my iPhone and it started playing right away.

So, sit back and relax. Apparently it takes a while to get the apps up to date.

Good luck, you guys!

Suggested posts