Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please help with payment process

Please help with payment process

I was a premium member and upgraded to family premium a couple weeks ago.  American Express then issued me a new card with a new number.  While that was happening, Spotify tried to charge the old card number.  When it didn't work, Spotify automatically dropped my family premium membership and put me back to "free."  I am now trying to sign up for family premium again using my new card, but I'm getting a message that there is something wrong with the card info or payor.  I have discussed with American Express.  They confirmed my card is activated and that I entered the correct info.  They also said that they can tell that Spotify did NOT attempt to make a charge and they believe the problem is on Spotify's end.  I have no idea how to fix this and there is no one at Spotify to call.  Please help!!

3 Replies

Hi @3wcsmith, welcome to the community!

Please try using a different web browser (clean its cache before) and let me know if this helps.

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for your suggestion!  I tried on my work laptop, my home Mac through Chrome and also Safari, and also on my iphone, all with the exact same "oops" pop up message.

I also just tried through Safari after cleaning all my history.  Same "oops" pop up result.

Suggested posts