Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please let us block followers

Please let us block followers

It's unsettling to listen to music knowing someone we've cut ties with is stalking us. We've been asking for this for years. Please please please please let us block or at least remove followers.

7 Replies

Hi there @tutchibear,

thanks for posting !

In order for your request to pass on to the right factors and gain some popularity in the process, i suggest you post it in the community's "Ideas" section.

This section functions as an open stage for users to add their view on a feature or ask to one and have the rest of the community add their +VOTE and comment to promote it.

If you're unsure on how to post it, please follow the steps provided here.

Furthermore, Spotify takes its users very seriously and many changes have been implemented this way.

You can read all about how your feedback reaches the right Spotify factors here.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

Hi there @tutchibear,

Thanks for asking about this! 

There's already an Idea about blocking followers. It's currently active, so make sure to add your vote to it. You can do this by clicking on +VOTE. Then, you can also subscribe by clicking on the three dots on the right of the title. this way you'll stay updated about any news regarding this. 

Have a good day!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

petya, the "idea" has been active since 2013 and spotify hasn't done anything about this. we should be able to remove a follower at bare minimum.

You've been giving us this bs reply for over half a decade now. Nothing has happened since!

Good Idea! 

Maybe Put it In Ideas 

If you need any More Help 

Remember The Spotify Community Is One Post Away! 🙂 

- Good Luck Ben 🙂 

Hey @kaapponsah,

Thank you for your post and feedback in this thread.

We're constantly aiming to improve our features so we hope you’ll continue using it and find it gets better in the future.

You can leave a +VOTE for the idea and Subscribe to the thread for any updates. 

Also - click here to read more about how your feedback reach Spotify.

Once again - thank you for the feedback.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Please stop with your standardized replies and actually forward these suggestions to the development team. 

I've already upvoted all possible ideas that include this suggestion. Please just introduce it.

Please don't reply to this message of mine.

Suggested posts