Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please make it easier to consolidate family members into the Family Plan

Please make it easier to consolidate family members into the Family Plan

Hi!

We are a family of 5 members and we cannot add everybody to the account of Matthew Boorn.

It seems that nothing works. In despair we bought a spotifycard in the shop for our son but even that does not work. We are completely stuck with the whole familyaccount.

We do not know how to contact you. This has been going on for months now. Can somebody please help us and CONTACT US??

Nr 0031643272838

nr 0031621810847

4 Replies

Hey there @melboornTinwald, welcome to the community!

That doesn't sound right. However, since this is a public forum, I'd recommend against posting your telephone number for security reasons.

Let's try to troubleshoot your issue 🙂 Do you get an error message? Have you checked this support site article on how to add/join a Premium for Family plan?

Let me know if it helps,

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Hi there,

I have the same problem. 

i created the Premium Family account and tried to add my family members but they just get error messages. 

I created it today. Does it need time?

Thanks for helping.

Amelie 

Hey there @gamstaff, welcome to the community!

There is currently an ongoing issue with this, so I'd suggest you head over to this thread, leave your feedback so that Spotify gets to the bottom of this, and keep an eye for updates from Spotify 🙂

Hope this helps!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Hi, I've invited my family members to my plan, and they have accepted it, but one of them is still receiving ads in the app. I've made sure they are showing up on the plan from my end and theirs online. I've made sure they are logging into the correct account, and the app is still saying they are using the FREE plan. Please advise, as we have been paying the family premium amount.

Suggested posts