Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Please my prem do not work...

Solved!

Please my prem do not work...

HEy i need help with one think i just bought prem for 3 month and i cant listen i have reedemed and on the website it says that i got prem but not when i log in on spotify it says ur 10 hrs have expired but i got prem why does it say so?

please help me 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey 🙂 

There appears to be some delays ongoing with premium upgrades being recognised from the number of posts appearing this evening. Fingers crossed it is just a temporary blip and things will return to normal shortly. 

In the mean time, you might want to try the steps outlined in the official topic.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

20 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey 🙂 

There appears to be some delays ongoing with premium upgrades being recognised from the number of posts appearing this evening. Fingers crossed it is just a temporary blip and things will return to normal shortly. 

In the mean time, you might want to try the steps outlined in the official topic.

Peter

Peter

I have Tried that but it doesnt work . So What will happend should i wait and try to log in later?

That is all I can suggest at this stage.

Peter

Peter

So I have Wanted My money om 3 month prem ?

Wasted*

I am very sad this is My first time i bought prem and this is what happend? Can u see if My prem is activated?

No, definitely not! 🙂

It will work, there just appears to be a delay in activating it tonight. 

Peter

Peter

I hope so because I Wanted to listen now , so can u see if My prem is activated?
And Will it work tomorrow? So i can listen to it at school.
And can you not fix the problem? 😞

I can't do you tell you any of those things, as I don't work for Spotify 😉 

If the website says your premium is active, then it has all gone through okay, its just taking its time to appear on your devices. From past experience, I would imagine it will be resolved by tomorrow yes. 

Peter

Peter

Haha oh okey heh ..
Jaja but have u got the same problem?
And i hope this Will work.. I am really upset..
And thanks for ur time ! 🙂

kimmygg - You have upgraded, don't worry. Could you try logging out and in again another go?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

It works now thanks i love spotify again 😘

i have done everything it says to do and my account still will not work. its been over an hour

I bought spotify premium exactly 1 week ago at the local gas station i activated it as soon as i got home. I still haven't gotten my premium whnei try to use the code again it says its used. this is the 3rd time i buy spotify and the 2nd time it happens i have send 3 mails since friday last week but no1 answears i should get 1 extra month for free or something for this, because u are totally ignoring my emails. TOTALY. And as soon as that free month has ended i will never use this crap again. The customer service is just to darn bad, I will not recommend spotify to friends and family anymore. My email is jeppe.p1996@hotmail.com i have sent you the card number by email and the code if u don't just delete all the emails u get.

@JesperPetersson - Did you get an email receipt from Spotify when you redeemed the code?

Peter

I bought College Student Premium for $4.99, My computer shut down afterwards I check my Card and the $4.99 was taken from my account I want my premium or my money back NOW!

Hi Peter....last month I was charged 4 times for $.99 plus tax for the premium trial offer. I was told I had already taken advantage of an offer. I let it go. On Wednesday 01-06-2016 I tried to apply for the student discount. I was told it did not recognize my school and didn't qualify..yet you charged my card $5.45. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the app from my Android phone multiple times. I believe I only have the account w/my Facebook.  How do a get a refund or can you apply it all to a month's premium? 

Get used to it **bleep**

Hi I am paying for premium and the 9.99 is coming from my bank account but when I log in it shows me I'm on the free trial I have tried logging out and in with no joy

Suggested posts