Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

Please? pretty please?

Please? pretty please?

Gig Goer

Hi

I know this ay sound stupid, but today I bought Spottily premium for one month and I got it as receipt. Now I somehow managed to loose that receipt, and that made me extremely pissed. I know I should have taken more care of it, but please, hear me out. 

When my premium expires, I get ads,(well, obviously) and among those ads is is there a free premium membership for a month. I am unfortunately unable to do it, because I don't have a card I can use online.

So, what I'm asking is: because I did manger to loose that receipt, can you activate that free membership for me? It's no use to ask my parents because I know they will say no. 

And i can not buy a new one for untill 3 weeks, because i only work once a week, and i work as news paper seller, so because of the summer is many peole away, resulting me having a low paycheck. 

so....please? PRETTY PLEASE?!?

2 Replies

Re: Please? pretty please?

Spotify
Spotify
Hatsjer - This is not a cool scenario. We can't activate this Premium trial without a card, I'm afraid. It's necessary to activate it. So we really, honestly can't.

Sorry 😞

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Re: Please? pretty please?

Gig Goer

thanks anyway

SUGGESTED POSTS