Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Podcast won't show up after updating to MENA account

Solved!

Podcast won't show up after updating to MENA account

Hi There,

Spotify has recently opened up for the Middle East and North Africa Region. 

As soon as it is officially available in Dubai, I had subscribed to the premium plan. As soon as I had subscribed to the MENA based Spotify product, I stopped seeing any of the Podcast and my Daily Mix playlists. All of them got disappeared except for my saved songs in my playlist.  

Please, someone, help me how to solve this issue. I have already tried deleting the app and reinstalling it reading from the article below and it doesn't help

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Content-Questions/Podcasts-not-available-anymore/td-p/3639943

Spotify Podcast Wont Show Up.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @rohitramesh.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Podcasts are currently not available for users based in the MENA region. Daily mixes are being rolled out but it can take a few weeks for them to generate in your account.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @rohitramesh.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Podcasts are currently not available for users based in the MENA region. Daily mixes are being rolled out but it can take a few weeks for them to generate in your account.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Hey @gudio

Thank you for your response. Someone answered finally! 

It is a really bad day for me and I am sad that I can't listen to podcast anymore. You guys have left us with an option to shift to Apple Music, even after you are officially here in MENA.  I was waiting for this to happen for so many years and it is such a disappointment. 

Hey @rohitramesh.

Although podcasts aren't available at launch in the MENA countries, we do hope to make them available soon - so hang in there! 

Let us know if you have any other questions in the meantime - we'll be right here 🙂

Suggested posts