Podcasts not found

Solved!

Podcasts not found

Plan

Premium

Country

Moldova

Device

Samsung Galaxy A72 (and A70 with the same issue)

Operating System

Android 11

My Question or Issue

So I've been trying to play podcasts once in a while but couldn't find any, I've done some research and found that spotify may have deleted them because when I search for podcasts it only shows playlists of them and when I press on the playlist it is empty, this is as far as I could get, please help. 

P. S. I have cleared the cache and reinstalled Spotif

Screenshot_20211222-214002_Spotify.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Magdal,

Thanks for the reply.

We've checked backstage and currently podcasts are not available in Moldova, we're afraid we're not able to give you any timeline for when they'll be launched. 

Hope this clears things up. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hi @Magdal,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

We don’t have all the world’s music and podcasts on Spotify, and what we do have varies over time and between countries. It all depends on permissions from rights holders.

We add new content every day, so if you can’t find something, it may appear (or reappear) soon.

If you want to, you can let us know the name of the podcast and we can double check from our end.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

It's not a specific podcast that I can't find, but in general all podcasts have disappeared from my application

Marked as solution

Hey @Magdal,

Thanks for the reply.

We've checked backstage and currently podcasts are not available in Moldova, we're afraid we're not able to give you any timeline for when they'll be launched. 

Hope this clears things up. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

AlexModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I've used to listen podcasts while I was living in Turkey, but now I've moved to Moldova and changed my payment method and country in settings. After that all podcasts disappear

Plan

Premium

Country

Moldova

Operating System

(iOS, Android, Windows 10)

Suggested posts